[PacMasterUpdate] Update April 21, 2002

pacmasterupdate-admin at PacificMasters.org Sat Apr 20 23:22:53 EDT 2002

For those who wish to unsubscribe or want to write to Pacific Masters
or to the editor, please see the end of the Update.

Awards

	I was Paul Wrangell of Santa Cruz Masters who was awarded the
distinguished award. I mispelled Pancho's name twice last week

The Contributor of the Year is Richard Smith. Richard was the Oceana
Zone representative. He has worked as a deck official at the
Nationals, the Pacific Masters Championships and local meets.

OPEN WATER CLINIC
The San Mateo Master Marlins are sponsoring an open water clinic. The
focus will be on the fundamentals of open water freestyle. Time will
be spent in the classroom and in the pool at Joinville Aquatic Center
and at the open water course at Parkside Aquatic Park. The number of
participants is very limited:
	http://www.sanmateomarlins.org/openwaterinfo.html

LOOKING FOR RECORDS
We here in Mountain View are looking for old PMS SCM results from
1991 through 1995.  Top Ten lists for those years would also be
helpful.  If anyone can offer any assistance, I can be reached at
ccampbell at macconnect.com.
====

=====

Pacific Masters AFFILIATE - LANDS END
Lands End is a maker of fine sports apparel for the active person.
Click on the link to Lands' End from the Pacific Masters web site
Lands' End will rebate some of the money of your purchase to Pacific
Masters.
	http://www.pacificmasters.org

thank you

michael

TO UNSUBCRIBE OR TO CONTACT PACIFIC MASTERS OFFICERS

To unsubscribe either email
<mailto:pacmasterupdate-request at PacificMasters.org?subject=unsubscribe>
You may be able to just click on the blue type above which will
generate an email. That should get you unsubscribed.

You can go to the web site
http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/pacmasterupdate
then follow the directions. i recently spent six hours unsubscribing
members. if you unsubscribe yourself, 1 it will get done a lot faster
than if I have to do it. 2. it will take you one minute to do it (and
you know it was done). It takes me about 3 minutes to get one done.

If your wish to find out about registration or membership, please
contact Nancy Ridout at
	Mailto:registrar at pacificmasters.org

If you want to write to the editor of the Update
	mailto:michael at pacificmasters.org

For those who want to contact Michael directly email
mailto:michael at pacificmasters.org . If you hit the return button on
your email client, it will only delay a response. thank you mwm

--
michael w. moore
michael at mwmoore.org