[PacMasterUpdate] Pacific Masters Update, June 22, 2004

pacmasterupdate at PacificMasters.org Wed Jun 23 02:51:30 EDT 2004

RESULTS
Results for the Spring Lake Open Water Swim, the Lake Berryessa Open
Water Swim (revised and the Walnut Creek Invitational and the
Burlingame Splash and Dash have been posted on the web site.
	http://www.pacificmasters.org/

MONTHLY PACIFIC MASTERS MEETING
The regular monthly Pacific Masters meeting has been moved to June
23rd. It will be at the regular meeting place in Danville. Meeting
starts at 7:30. Items include Coach of the Year recommendation and
USMS Rule changes.

LONG COURSE CHAMPIONSHIPS
The Pacific Masters Long Course Championships will be at UC Santa
Cruz. You can enter on line by going to
http://cruz.swimmeetentries.com.   It looks like you need a PC to
enter (I will have to ask them to expand to Macintosh). More
information on Thursday.

---------
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
How to unsubscribe reply to PacMasterUpdate at PacificMasters.org. We
have a volunteer who has been taking care of people who unsubscribe
by emailing the above address. If  you sent a request to unsubscribe
, it will get done.
--------

Have a good week

michael