[PacMasterUpdate] Pacific Masters Update, June 28th, 2005

pacmasterupdate at PacificMasters.org Tue Jun 28 23:26:43 EDT 2005

PACIFIC MASTERS LONG COURSE CHAMPIONSHIPS
The 2005 Pacific Masters Long Course Championships will be held at
University of California - Santa Cruz on July 8,9, 10.
You can enter on line at:
http://mastersswim.com/pc/meet/cruz
You can enter online till Wed midnight.
This is a fine time to find out how close you are to a qual time for Worlds.

SANTA CRUZ OPEN WATER
The Santa Cruz open water swims will be on Saturday July 30 (Santa
Cruz Pier Swim), Sunday July 31 Pier to Pier and the Cruz Cruise.

USMS LONG COURSE NATIONALS
The USMS Long Course National Championships will be at the marguerite
Aquatics Center, Mission Viejo, California August 11-15. This is the
first time Long Course National Championships has come to California
in many years.
http://www.usms.org/comp/lcnats05/

DONNER LAKE OPEN WATER SWIM
The Donner Lake 2.7 mile Open Water swim will be Saturday, August 6th
====

FOLSOM LAKE SWIM CANCELLED
The Folsom Lake Swim scheduled for July 17th has been cancelled.

XI FINA WORLD MASTERS CHAMPIONSHIPS EMAIL LIST
The XI FINA Masters World Championships has an email list list to
inform people about the Championships taking place at Stanford
University in 2006.

If you would like to be on the email list go to
http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/finamasters to sign up.

The first email has gone out. All email will be archived at
http://seven.pairlist.net/pipermail/finamasters/

=======
COACHING CLINICS
Swim Clinic: Carol Macpherson Aquatic Center in Palo Alto. 45 years
experience teaching and coaching from water babies to adults and past
Olympians. Contact:
Carol Tait Macpherson at:
mailto:c-mac at mindspring.com or
650-493-5355 Morning classes also available
In Redwood City in Emerald Hills area. Send address and you will
receive a brochure
======

Have a good week

michael
--
OFF THE WALL
I am writing this from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic where the

I did compete in the 800 Free today. I think I got the silver. I
would like to personally thank Tod Spieker, Jim Clemmons, David
Levinson, Jim DeLacey and a whole host of men in the 55-59 age group
for passing up this meet.
--
Michael Moore
XI FINA Masters World Championships