[PacMasterUpdate] Worlds

pacmasterupdate at PacificMasters.org Tue Aug 15 22:36:19 EDT 2006

Hi

The swimming portion of the XI FINA World Masters Championships has
been completed. The results are on the FINA Worlds website:
http://www.2006finaMasters.org

As we tear down the Worlds site, we have surplus equipment available for sale.

The FINA worlds committee has eleven Dell Deminsion 3100 computers
that need new homes - Excellent for students, email and home use.
They have
160 GB Hard Drive
Pentium 4 processor
wireless card installed
Ethernet port
17 inch LCD Flat Screen monitor
keyboard and mouse
DVD RW- CD Drive
512 MB RAM
Microsoft XP Pro operating system.
They have the documentation and original disks.

The computers have been used for about three weeks at the FINA World
Championships.
For sale at $600.00/each . You can pick pick it up at Stanford
Wednesday or Thursday.If you are interested contact me at
mailto:michael at pacificmasters.org .

Also for sale HP1022n Laserjet printer. $225.00 each (three
available) - not until thursday afternoon.

Flowered shirts ($20), yellow volunteer shirts ($10) are also
available- limited sizes.

If you come to Stanford, the Speedo booth is also open to purchase
swim gear, and event mementoes (beer mugs, wine glasses, t-shirts) as
well as logoed, athletic gear. Stop in.

michael

--
Michael Moore