[PacMasterUpdate] PMS CHAMPIONSHIPS - PLUMBING ISSUE

Update on Pacific Masters Swimming sent to members and friends. Thu Apr 19 20:55:49 EDT 2007

A water main broke Thursday morning at the Dolores Bergstrom Aquatic
Center in Pleasanton, site of this weekend's PMS Championships. The
city is expecting to have it fixed by mid-day Friday. Competitor's
who are swimming on Friday should be aware that the toilets probably
will not be working until 10 am and the showers will not be working
until 12 noon on Friday. These are the best estimates we have at this
time. There will be portable toilet facilities available. We do
expect the locker rooms to be open at all times during the meet. The
pool itself is not affected by this problem.

Peter Guadagni
Bob Snodgrass
PMS Championships Meet Directors