[PacMasterUpdate] Registration Deadlines - USMS Long Distance at Del Valle and FINA Worlds

Update on Pacific Masters Swimming sent to members and friends. pacmasterupdate at PacificMasters.org
Thu May 20 21:46:09 EDT 2010

The mail postmark deadline for the USMasters Swimming Open Water Championships at Lake del Valle is 21 May. To avoid incurring any late charges, enter now. The meet is being organized by Tri Valley Swim Club (our thanks for getting the meet to Lake Del Valle).

If Pacific would like to have more Long Distance meets in our LMSC, it is up to us to go out and support the meet (by either our attendance or volunteering). We can do it!! Lake Del Vallie is a beautiful lake behind Livermore and is a great place for an open water swim.

http://www.pacificmasters.org/comp/10tvmow.pdf and

http://www.trivalleymasters.com

The FINA World Championships registration deadline is 22 May (Sweden time). You must enter now if you plan to go. For those on the edge of deciding, the EURO is in a four year low against the dollar.

http://www.2010finamasters.org/

-michael